In this article you will learn how to add an instructor to a program.
Before You Start
To make an Instructor available in the drop down list below, they first need to be added on the Personnel/Volunteers List page with a Role of Instructor. See How do I Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)?
Click on Programs and click on the program name. Then click on the Instructors tab.
Adding Instructors to Programs
- Click on the Add Instructor button
- Choose an Instructor from the drop down. If you don't see the Intructor in the drop down, see How do I Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)?
- If you'd like to enter the Instructor's Compensation Schema for reporting/expensing purposes, complete the following:
- Select a Compensation Schema of Percent or Per Student from the drop down (see * in Notes here)
- Enter the numeric Compensation Value (ie enter 50 for 50% or for $50 Per Student)
- Optionally, add a Note on this Instructor
- Click Save.
- For Instructor Compensation reporting, see What is the "Instructor Compensation - By Registrant Payment Date" Report/Extract?
- After running Instructor Compensation - By Regsitration Payment Date report, Instructor Expenses can be entered under the Expenses tab of the program. See How do I Enter Expenses for a Program?