The Program List page shows all Current & Future Programs by default. This would be any Program that has at least one date on its schedule that is greater than or equal to today. Programs that have not had a schedule set up for them will also appear here.
Previous Programs can be viewed by selecting Past Programs from the Program Period drop down.
Click on the Programs tab.
Filtering Programs on the Program List
Select one or more of the following filters:
- Program Period - select All, Current & Future or Past Programs from the Program Period drop down
- Category (Program Type)
- Subcategory (Program Subtype)
- Search - Enter characters into the Search field.
- Program Fee Status
- Program Schedule Status
- Program Facility - click in the box next to All Facilities and select one or multiple facilities from the drop down (or start typing a facility name to find it faster)
Click Apply Search.
Saving Filters on the Program List
Save Current Filter View
- Filter your Program List as shown above;
- Click Filter View Actions and then click Save As New Filter View;
- Type in a New Filter Name and click Save.
Rename Current Filter View
- Select the saved filter view from the drop down to be renamed;
- Click Filter View Actions and then click Rename Current Filter View.
Delete Current Filter View
- Select the saved filter view from the drop down to be deleted;
- Click Filter View Actions and then click Delete Current Filter View.
Set Current Filter View as Default
- Select the saved filter view from the drop down to be set as your default;
- Click Filter View Actions and then click Set Current Filter View as Default.
- A FlexReg program only shows as FULL on the Program List when ALL time slots are full