In this article you will learn how to find all programs to which an Instructor has been Assigned
Before You Start
- You must first set up a Personnel/Volunteer and give him/her a role of Instructor; see here: How do I Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)?
- You must Assign the Instructor to at least one Program; see here: How do I add Instructors to Programs?
Click Admin then click on the Personnel/Volunteer List.
How to Find All Programs to which an Instructor has been Assigned
- Click on the name of the Personnel/Volunteer with an Instructor badge
- Click on the Program Assignments tab.
- Once the Program Assignments appear, click on any Program Name to go to that Program.
- Instructors can see their own program rosters from the Community site; see How Do I Give an Instructor or Coach Online Access to See their Rosters?