In this article you will learn how to add Users for the Admin side of RecDesk (aka RecDesk Director)
Before You Start
You will need a RecDesk User Role of Director to add or update Users
Click Admin then Add New User.
Adding an Administrative RecDesk User
- Enter User's First Name and Last Name;
- Enter User's Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy); if unknown, use 01/01/1900
- Select a Role from the drop down. See list of User Roles here: What can each RecDesk Director User Role do?
- Enter a Login ID (not case-sensitive);
- Enter Login Password and Repeat Password (case-sensitive) - must be at least 7 characters and include two of the following:
- Must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Must contain numbers and letters
- Must contain at least one special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, ?)
- Enter Address (this can be office address);
- Enter Home Phone (other phones are optional);
- Enter Email Address;
- Click Save.
Be sure you always have at least one User with a Director role