In this article you will learn how to view recent POS transactions.
Open the POS Terminal. See How do I Open My POS Terminal? Then click on or touch the POS Actions drop down and select View Recent Transactions.
Viewing Recent Sales
- The Period Start and Period End Dates will default to the current date. You can optionally change these dates if you'd like
- Click on or touch the Returns tab.
Viewing Recent Returns
- View Recent Sales for a period and Location
- Choose the Location from which to view Recent Transactions from the Location drop down
- Click or touch Apply.
- Click or touch the Details button for the transaction to view Details
Sales transaction receipts can optionally be printed by clicking or touching Print
- Click or touch Return to List to return to Recent Transactions, or Return to Register to continue selling.
If you'd like to void a POS transaction, see How do I Void a POS Transaction?