RecDesk allows you to add Personnel or Volunteers like Coaches or Instructors and then choose them where they will be assigned. In this article you will learn how to add Personnel or Volunteers.
Before You Start
You will need a RecDesk User Role of Director or Assistant Directorto add or update Personnel or Volunteers
Click Admin then Personnel/Volunteer List.
How to Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)
How to Create Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)
- Click Add New Person
- Enter Required Fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- At least 1 Role
- State/Province (usually autofilled)
- Enter Optional Fields if you'd like:
- Primary Email Address - If allowing login by this Personnel/Volunteer, primary email address is required, and will be used to log in via your RecDesk Community site. See How Do I Give an Instructor or Coach Online Access to See their Rosters?
- Allow Login and Password - If you'd like to allow this Personnel/Volunteer access to login and view their rosters, check Allow Login and enter a Password. See How Do I Give an Instructor or Coach Online Access to See their Rosters?
- Alt Email Address #1 and #2
- Phone Numbers
- Click Save.
How to Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)
- Click on the name of the Personnel or Volunteer
- Click Edit Personnel
- Make any changes
- Click Save.