In this article you will learn how to assign a Coach to a Team.
Before You Start
To make a Coach available in the drop down list below, they first need to be added on the Personnel/Volunteers List page with a Role of Coach. See How do I Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)?
Click on the Leagues tab and click on the league name. Then click on the Coaches tab.
Assigning a Coach to a Team
- Click on Assign New Coach
- Choose a Coach from the drop down. If the coach's name is not in the list, see How do I Create or Edit Personnel (Instructors/Coaches/Volunteers)?
- Choose the Division from the drop down. If your Division is not in the list, see How do I Create or Edit a League and its Divisions?
- If the Coach is an Administrator for the League, check Is League Admin. See Tips here.
- Choose the Team to which the Coach is being assigned from the drop down. If your Team is not in the list, see How do I Create a Team for a League?
- Choose the Coach's Team Role from the drop down
- The Team Role Description will be autofilled with the Team Role, but you can opt to override this if you'd like
- Click Save.
If a coach is a League Admin and is allowed online access to his league, he can see all Team rosters. See How Do I Give an Instructor or Coach Online Access to See his/her Rosters?