In this article you will learn how to copy multiple programs at one time. This can automatically build a schedule relative to the existing schedule and the number of days to add. You can select to copy Fees, Forms, and Instructors. When bulk copying programs, select a group of programs that have the same relative schedule. For example, copy all Spring Baseball programs to the Fall at one time.
Before You Start
Please be sure to filter your program list first in order to select the programs you would like to copy. Note: You are only allowed to copy up to 10 Programs at once.
How To Copy Multiple Programs at Once
Select Program to Bulk Copy
- Filter the program list using any filters desired.
- Place a checkbox next to each program you'd like to copy by the same number of days (up to 10 programs at a time).
- Click Actions, then click Copy Selected Program(s).
Select Details for the Program(s) Copied
- At the top of the next page, enter the number of days to add to your existing program schedule(s) to create the new program(s) with their new schedules. Please note: If you wish to just enter start dates, you may skip this step.
- Adding a Year: When adding a year to a program, you always add 364 days (52 weeks x 7 days) to the schedule, regardless of whether or not it is a leap year, to get the new program(s) to occur on the same day of the week as the old program(s).
- Click Apply Now.
- You may repeat steps 1 and 2 above until the new starting date(s) show the correct day(s) of the week. Please note, if you manually wish to change the dates
- You may also modify any of the dates that show (day of the week will ot update until copy is complete).
- Click Continue.
- You will see the message: You are about to copy xx programs - be sure to review your work before continuing. These Programs will be automatically placed into DRAFT MODE status until you elect to Publish them. Click Copy Now to proceed or Cancel to make additional changes. You will be automatically redirected back to the Program List page after bulk copy is complete. You will find the copied program(s) under Program Period filter ** DRAFT MODE **.
- Click Copy Now.
- You will then have two choices:
- View Draft Mode Program(s) Now - When selecting this option, you will be able to review your copied programs and then click Publish Now next to each one to make them live programs.
- Return to Last Filtered List - This option will return you to the last filtered program period list that you previously viewed. Change the Program Period drop down to see all published programs in that period (**DRAFT MODE** is also in that drop down).
Be sure to Publish all Programs in Draft Mode to make them live, as programs in Draft Mode will never be allowed to be registered for in-house or online.