In this article you will learn how to set up Member Cards for RecDesk Members with Access Control.
Before You Start
RecDesk Access Control is a premium integration. Please see more about RecDesk Access Control here: What is RecDesk Access Control? Once RecDesk Access Control has been activated, create a Member (see How do I Create or Edit a Member Account? ) and follow the steps below to set them up with Member Cards for Access Control.
From the Member profile, click on the Access Control tab
How To Set Up a Member Cards for RecDesk Members with Access Control
- While Viewing the Member, click on the Access Control tab
- Click Edit Card
- If using Kisi, select your Access Type from the drop down:
- Card Access (if you are handing members cards; they can also have mobile access with card access if you choose this option)
- Mobile (if members are using the Mobile App)
- Enter the Card Number from their Kisi card (Card Access) or S2 card
- Click Save (the member will then get synced with your Access Control Provider).